Loraas Disposal General Reminder Posted: March 9, 2011
- Your cart must be curbside by 7;00am on collection day.
- Bag all trash and place inside the cart; bagged or un-bagged trash left beside the cart will NOT be collected.
- Keep the lid closed.
- Overfill the cart, (keep lid closed).
- Pack trash too tightly.
- Paint or write on cart.
- Remove cart from your residence.
Items Not Allowed In or Near Carts:
- Hazardous waste including: paint, solvents etc.
- Sod, dirt or concrete.
- Ashes of any description.
- Construction or demolition materials including: boards, roofing materials, carpet, etc.
- Automotive parts, oil filters,oil etc.
- Tree clippings over 2' in length.
- Liquids of any kind.
- Animals or animal parts.