Report a Bylaw Infraction

Main content of the website

  • A
  • A
  • A
  • |

See something amiss?  Concerned a bylaw is being broken?  Want to report damage to town property?  Have a question for the Town? Talk to us! 

The Town of White City welcomes your concerns, questions, and requests about town-related services and programs.

* Issues submitted via the form are reviewed Monday to Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
* Do not use this form in cases of emergency. If your issue is an emergency, please call 911.
* For water & sewer emergencies, either during the day or after regular business hours, please call (306) 539-6179.