HOME ALONE PREPARATION COURSE
9 AM - 1 PM
The YMCA of Regina has developed a program that provides you and your child with valuable information in preparation for the next step on the road to independence.
This certificate program will help build your child’s self-confidence, a sense of responsibility, and decision-making abilities through a fun and interactive environment of role play and discussions.
This program is open to children ages 10 years and up as of June 30, 2024.
- Does your child want to be on their own?
- Is your child confident to be alone in the house?
- Can you depend on your child to follow the house rules?
- Can your child deal with unexpected situations in a positive way?
- Can you rely on your child to tell the truth?
- Is your child self-motivated?