Update your Information

Need to fix a misspelled name or correct an address? 
Please complete the form below or give the Town Office a call at 306-781-2355.

If you’re separating from your spouse, or if they’ve passed away, please let us know. We’ll take care of setting up a new account in the remaining partner’s name, so there’s one less thing for you to worry about.

Please remember that we can’t make any changes to registered property owners without an official notification from ISC/SAMA. You contact them, and they’ll provide the information directly to the town.